Highly Experienced Surgeon for Plastic & Craniofacial Surgery in South Florida
Dr. Drew Schnitt, MD is a board certified cosmetic, plastic, reconstructive and craniofacial surgeon who has been practicing in South Florida since 2002. His experience in cosmetic and craniofacial surgery makes Dr. Schnitt an expert choice for Facial Feminization (FFS) and Masculinization surgeries, such as Rhinoplasty, Brow Lift, and facial contouring (cheek, brow, nose, chin and mandible augmentation/reduction.) He has a rigorously trained eye for detail and is also skilled at multiple techniques of Top Surgery, Breast Augmentation and Body Sculpting.
Internationally recognized and multi fellowship trained, Dr. Schnitt is a member of several professional medical organizations:
- Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Craniofacial Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
- American Cleft Palate Association
- Florida Cleft Palate – Craniofacial Association
- International Society of Craniofacial Surgeons
- Faculty at Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Fellowship training in craniofacial surgery: Australian Craniofacial Unit, Adelaide
- Fellowship training: Operation Smile
- Special focus in cosmetic surgery: Lenox-Hill Hospital in New York City
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery training: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- General surgery internship and residency: Louisiana State University Medical Center
- Graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School
Dr. Schnitt cares for patients in his offices in Hollywood and Boynton Beach, Florida and has active staff privileges at several hospitals in South Florida:
- Memorial Regional Hospital, Hollywood
- Memorial Hospital Miramar, Miramar
- Memorial Hospital South, Hollywood
- Memorial Hospital West, Pembroke Pines
- Broward General Medical Center, Fort Lauderdale
- Memorial Same Day Surgery Center, Hollywood
- Bethesda Outpatient Surgery Center, Boynton Beach
- St. Mary’s Hospital, West Palm Beach
- Palms West Hospital, Loxahatchee
- Kendall Regional Medical Center, Miami
Dr. Schnitt performs the following tansgender surgery procedures:
Prices are general estimates only (July 2016.) Exact pricing can only be determined following a consultation.
Consultations with Dr. Schnitt
Dr. Schnitt offers a FREE initial consultation in person or by phone. (An in-person consultation is required prior to proceeding with surgery.) He has a calm and friendly demeanor that will put you at ease during your consultation, where he will take the time to deeply appreciate your surgery goals.
Patients can typically be scheduled for a surgery date within a few weeks of consultation.
Traveling to See Dr. Schnitt
Patients coming from out of town can inquire with Dr. Schnitt about reduced pricing for area hotels and ground transportation within the area (i.e. from hotel to hospital and/or office.)
Dr. Schnitt accepts medical financing via American Medical Healthcare. He does not accept insurance, Medicaid or Medicare.
Dr. Schnitt is a member of WPATH and follows WPATH guidelines for surgery. You will require a support letter from a qualified mental health professional recommending surgery. Additionally, patients undergoing hormone therapy will require a letter from their prescribing physician.
Have questions for Dr. Schnitt? Contact his office by clicking the Send Inquiry button.