One of the Most Experienced GRS Surgeons In the World
Dr. Kamol Pansritum, MD is globally recognized as one of the most experienced Gender Reassignment Surgeons in the world. Since 1997, Dr. Kamol has completed more than 5,000 sex reassignment surgeries, plus more than 10,000 related surgical procedures for trans men and women. Dr. Kamol is the Chief Plastic Surgeon at Kamol Cosmetic Hospital in Bangkok, Thailand, where he performs more than 200 MTF Vaginoplasty surgeries every year.
Dr. Kamol is board-certified and is a member of:
- The Medicine Council of Thailand (Full Registration license no. 13427)
- Member of The Thai Medical Council
- Member Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand
- Member Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand
- Member International Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Member Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand
- Board of Directors of Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand, 2001 – 2003
- Member of The Medical Association of Thailand
Dr. Kamol’s expertise is backed by comprehensive academic and medical training:
- 1986 Doctor of Medicine Khonkaen University, Khonkaen, Thailand
- 1992 Diplomate Thai Board of General Surgery Chula Hospital Medical School, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- 1997 Diplomate Thai Board of Plastic Surgery Chula Hospital Medical School, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- 1986-1988 General Practitioner, Community Hospital, Udonthani, Thailand
- 1989-1992 Residency Program of General Surgery, Chulalongkorn Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
- 1992-1994 General Surgeon, Internavanakorn Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
- 1995-1997 Resident Program of Plastic Surgery, Chulalongkorn Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
- 1997-2003 Plastic Surgeon, Ananthamahidol Hospital, Lopburi, Thailand
- 1997-present Plastic Surgeon, Kamol Cosmetic Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
World-Class Care at Kamol Hospital
Dr. Kamol performs surgery at his world-class, JCI-Accredited facility, Kamol Hospital. Featuring the most advanced medical equipment and technology available, Kamol Hospital also includes luxurious patient rooms and modern, elegant lobbies. Learn more about Kamol Hospital »
Dr. Kamol also has surgical privileges at Ramkhamhaeng Hospital and Sukhumvit Hospital.
“I am a RN so I was skeptical at first that the level of care, cleanliness and professionalism would meet the standards that I was used to. Well, not only did the standards meet my expectations, they exceeded them. The clinic was far cleaner than any hospital or clinic that I had ever been in. The staff were top notch and very professional. My nurse, Lin was one of the most competent nurses that I have ever met.” – Gayle Humphrey, MTF Gender Reassignment Surgery
Dr. Kamol offers the following transgender surgery procedures:
|FTM SURGERY THAILAND||MTF SURGERY THAILAND|
|FTM Top Surgery:
Keyhole, Peri-Areolar, Double Incision with free nipple grafts
|Facial Feminization Surgery (FFS):
Cheek Bone Augmentation
Cheek Bone Shaving, Cheek Bone Contouring
Feminine Lip Lift
Lip Plumping Injection
Chin Reduction, Chin Contouring, and Chin Augmentation
Jaw Reduction, Jaw Contouring
|Metoidioplasty, incl. Vaginectomy, Urethroplasty, Scrotoplasty & Testicular Implants||Breast Augmentation|
|Phalloplasty, ALT w/ RFF graft, RFF, Fibula Flap; incl. Vaginectomy, Urethroplasty, Scrotoplasty & Testicular Implants, Penile Implant||Male to Female Gender Reassignment Surgery: Vaginoplasty (Sigmoid Colon, Penile Inversion), Clitoroplasty, Labiaplasty|
|Body Sculpting / Masculinization||Body Sculpting|
|Facial Masculinization Surgery (FMS)||Buttock Augmentation|
Dr. Kamol is available for in-person consultations. The consultation fee is $30 USD.
Your surgery date can be booked within days of your consultation.
Out of Town Patients
Dr. Kamol regularly works with patients who travel to Thailand for surgery. If you are traveling for surgery, be sure to ask about the luxury accommodations offered at Kamol Hospital for your recovery. These deluxe suites are on the 7th floor of Kamol Hospital and are ideally located for your daily post-operative check-ups. Kamol Hospital also provides convenient airport transfers to and from the hospital.
Cash, all credit cards, wire transfer and Western Union are accepted.
- Minimum age of 20. (For patients aged 18 & 19, parental consent is required.)
- Good general health.
Have questions for Dr. Kamol? Contact Kamol Hospital by clicking the Send Inquiry button.