TransHealthCare is the worldwide Gender Surgeon directory that’s built on the largest and most comprehensive database of surgeons who perform Gender Affirming Surgery. Originally developed as a private project in 2009, TransHealthCare was launched online in 2011.
Use TransHealthCare to:
- Find surgeons who perform Gender Affirming Surgery;
- Get regularly updated details about Gender Surgeons from around the world;
- Request free information from Gender Surgeons.
How TransHealthCare Is Different
- Years in the making, TransHealthCare is the most comprehensive collection of Gender Surgeon listings found anywhere. The TransHealthCare database is regularly maintained and reviewed for accuracy.
- TransHealthCare is designed to help anyone find a surgeon, while many previous directories focused on just MTF or FTM surgeries. This wider scope is an asset that strengthens the project’s long term viability.
- TransHealthCare is free to use. We’re entirely funded by Trans Media Network, plus our partner surgeons and advertisers—not through audience-solicited donations.
- TransHealthCare includes a network of surgery websites that connect patients with well-researched information about gender-affirming procedures and the surgeons who perform them.
While we are more than pleased to be a part of your journey in finding a surgeon to perform your gender-affirming procedures, please note that we do not advocate or recommend any particular medical provider. For more information, please see the Disclaimer »
Who We Are
TransHealthCare is owned and operated by Trans Media Network, a collection of web properties that publish high quality content for transgender people. Trans Media Network was established in 2009 by Joshua Riverdale, a veteran web developer, marketer and publisher who just happens to be transgender.